News
September 23, 2013

Your comments are welcome!

It has been a while since we disabled comments for our posts, not because we didn’t want to hear your opinions. We were in fact secretly in battle with SPAMMERS, who stealthily slip in hundreds of comments everyday, overwhelming our filters and moderation capabilities. Switching off the comments section until we found a solution was the only option (if somewhat drastic)  we could think of.

However, we’ve uploaded a second spam filter and things seem to be fine again. We’ve just re-opened our comments section for your opinion, thoughts and messages, be they praises, sharing of ideas and even brickbats! All are welcome as long as comments remain civil, and most of all, constructive in nature.

Now is the time to let us know what you think about the website!

6 Comments - View all

ivan haentjens 12:02am on October 14, 2013

There's a brand new site www.hifireviews.net collecting all the best reviews from the leading hifi magazines around the world.

6 CommentsX
ivan haentjens 12:02am on October 14, 2013

There’s a brand new site http://www.hifireviews.net collecting all the best reviews from the leading hifi magazines around the world.

TripleDes 12:08pm on October 2, 2013

Thanks for the feedback, willylow. While I don’t think I would go to the extent to check on my grounding and MCB unit just yet (I might do that when I move into my own home), I am really looking forward towards the changes a replacement wall socket would bring to my setup. :)

Will let you guys know how it turns out. Thanks again.

willylow 9:46pm on September 30, 2013

If in Klang Valley, you can call Frankie at 012-2981011. While at it, you can also ask him to check your ground and MCB, if it’s optimum for your hifi requirements.

TripleDes 9:58am on September 30, 2013

Hi sflam!

Located in Ampang. :) Any chance you might know someone?

sflam 1:44am on September 30, 2013

where is your house?

TripleDes 11:25pm on September 29, 2013

Shall we start with having the title of this post corrected? 😛

Not sure if this is the right place though, but I do need help, if you don’t mind – I am looking for some contractor/technician to replace my standard UK wall socket into a US wall socket. Does anyone here come by to know anyone who can do a nice, clean installation?

Thanks in advance.